Selenium+ Java Automation Classes In Pune
We are aware of the challenges of getting a job.
We are aware of the challenges of getting a job. So, Cyber Success offers 100% placement assistance wherein we guide students with resume preparation and interview questions to survive in this cut- throat competition.
Unlimited access to Data Science Cloud Lab for practice.
When the world is heading towards web-based applications, Selenium Automation with Java seems to the best tool to test these applications. Automation testing has taken the world by storm because it has exhibited some marvelous results like speed, performance, and lowering the test repetition.
Thus, to mark a glorious career, Selenium with Java training in Pune are picking up at a rapid pace to shape quick-witted professionals. And the trustworthy among the pool of Selenium with Java training institute is Cyber Success. With Cyber Success, delve into a bright future by learning concepts like Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Selenium IDE, along with automation frameworks such as Data- Driven Framework and Keyword-Driven Framework. And all this complemented by Core Java.
Who Should Attend
Cyber Success Edge
Why Selenium with Java training in Pune?
Selenium with Java is an open-source automation testing tool meant for web applications. As it is freely available, any organization or individual can test their website or applications using Selenium with Java. Besides, it is recommended because of its compatibility across various browsers like Chrome and Firefox. Not just this, but it doesn’t comply with any hardware demands.
Above all, Selenium with Java consists of various frameworks like Hybrid, Data-Driven that are very identical to templates. These frameworks help users in making minute changes as per their requirement instead of updating the whole code. And all this is promptly imparted after enrolling in the best Selenium with Java classes in Pune like Cyber Success. You will get deep-rooted knowledge right from the basics to the advanced level.
We ensure by the end of the course, you will be a maestro in Selenium with Java and earn yourself a dream job!
- What is Automation ?
- What is the need for Automation ?
- In Real time when do we go for Automation ?
- Pre-requisites to work on Automation ?
- Challenges in Automation ?
- Basics of Java
- Downloading & Installation of Java
- Phases of Java Program
- Downloading Editor
- Sample Java Application
- Operators & Flow Control
- if, if-else, else-if, switch, for
- while, do-while
- More Examples
- Java Classes
- Instance & Static blocks
- Declaration / Implementation of Arrays.
- Storage of Primitive & Object type
- Class / Objects
- Pre-Defined & User Defined
- Package & Import
- Package Implementation
- Access Modifiers
- Other Modifiers
- Marker Interfaces
- Adapter Classes
- Examples on Interfaces
- String classes
- String Buffer
- String Builder
- String Tokenizer
- Wrapper Classes
- Datatypes & Wrapper Classes
- Types of Wrapper Classes
- Boxing & Autoboxing
- Nested / Inner Classes
- Need for Inner classes
- Normal, Method Local
- Static, Anonymous
- Exception Handling
- Exception & Exception Handling
- Types of Exception
- Exception Vs Error
- Try-Catch, Finally, Throws, Throw
- Java IO
- Byte & Character Oriented Streams
- Reading & Writing Operations
- Buffered Reader & Writer *
- Serialization & Deserialization *
- Collection Framework
- Arrays Vs Collections
- Normal Collections & Generics
- List, Sets, Maps
- Characteristics of each Collections
- Comparable & Comparator
- Sorting mechanism of Collection Objects
- Multithreading *
- Thread Info
- Single / Multithreaded model
- Life Cycle of Threads
- Creation of User threads
- Thread naming / priority
- Hook / Daemon threads
- more ……..
- Selenium WebDriver 3.X
- Installation / Configuration of Selenium WebDriver
- Locators / Web Elements
- Handling Keyboard, Mouse Movements
- Perform Drag & Drop, Right click, context menu
- Ajax & Auto Suggestions
- Handling Pop Ups and multiple windows
- Browser Options
- Screen Shot / File Upload & Download
- Http components
- AutoIT / Sikuli tools
- Robot classes
- Ant / Maven
- Git / Git Hub
- Extent Reports
- POM/PF (Hybrid Framework)
- more …………
- Configuring & Downloading TestNG
- Test & Annotations
- Data Providers
- Properties Classes & Files
- Apache POI
- Download & Configure
- Input / Output Streams
- Create Library Xssf / Hssf
- Read / Write Operations
- Downloading & Configuring
- What is Ant
- Build Life Cycle
- Creating build.xml
- Downloading & Configuring
- Ant Vs Maven
- Dependencies & Pom.xml
- Folder Structure in Maven
- Implementation & Execution of Maven
- Configuring pom.xml
- What is Jenkins & Usage
- Downloading & Installing Jenkins
- Trigger builds Examples
- Execute Ant through Jenkins
- Execute Maven Project through Jenkins on Local
- Plugins Installation in Jenkins
- Execute Maven Project through Jenkins on Git Hub
- What is Git?
- Advantages of Git(Centralize and decentralize CVS)
- Git working
- Git commands
- Extent Reporting benefits
- Downloading the jar & xml
- Configurations, Coding, Implementations
- Integrating with Maven
- What is Page Object model? (POM)
- Advantages of POM
- Design / Development / Implementation Framework using POM/PF
- Mock Interviews
- Resume Preparation
Frequently Asked Questions
Automation testing is a way to test an application or software for defects using an automation testing tool. This process includes the execution of test scripts and reports undertaken automatically using automation tools.
When manual testing is not possible, data is too enormous, and we wish for quick results, then Automation Testing comes in handy. Contact us and know more about it from our instructors.
Yes, absolutely! Our course is equipped with Live projects and practical sessions.
Yes, you may join this course as we impart basic knowledge of Java.
Yes, you may opt for a demo session. But if you have seen our recorded sessions, you don’t have to look any further. Rather, enroll in our Selenium with Java classes in Pune.
We have a set of recorded sessions that you can follow. Else, you can attend any ongoing LIVE batch.
Yes, we provide a course completion certificate after Selenium with Java coaching.
We have designed affordable courses. If you have doubts related to fees, feel free to contact us.
Yes, we provide 100% placement assistance for freshers as well as experienced professionals.
Yes, we do! Please contact us, and our team will guide you.