AWS Classes In Pune
We are aware of the challenges of getting a job.
We are aware of the challenges of getting a job. So, Cyber Success offers 100% placement assistance wherein we guide students with resume preparation and interview questions to survive in this cut- throat competition.
Unlimited access to Data Science Cloud Lab for practice.
We are living in an age where cloud computing is virtually unbeatable. Cloud computing has a greater and more significant impact on Information Technology than any other modern technology. The first word that comes to our minds when we talk about cloud computing is Amazon Web Services or AWS.
AWS is the cloud platform launched by Amazon.com in 2006. Amazon Web Services provides a diverse set of global cloud-based products for various business purposes. Storage, databases, analytics, networking, mobile, development software, and business applications are some of the available products.
Besides, the services it offers are Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS). AWS is one of the First pay-as-you-go (PAYG) computing models, allowing customers to customize throughput, storage, and compute as per their needs.
Who Should Attend
Cyber Success Edge
Why AWS Training in Pune?
With the emergence of cloud computing, qualified professionals who can work on AWS are in higher demand. Furthermore, the number of companies that have AWS solutions is in the thousands. With such rapid expansion, professional cloud architects, engineers, and developers would be in short supply to manage the increased workload. Therefore, AWS certification can act as a seal of approval for your ability to take on specific AWS challenges.
So, Cyber Success offers affordable, genuine, and immensely reliable AWS courses in Pune. It provides top-class theoretical as well as practical information to students, adding to its brilliant AWS Training in Pune. With live projects, students get hands-on experience of the market.
- Introduction cloud computing world
- Cloud delivery & deployment models
- History of cloud and AWS
- Reason of using AWS
- Advantages of cloud computing
- Certification Levels
- AWS Regions and Availability zones
- Account Basics
- AWS Account & Tools to access services.
- Navigating the console.
- Introduction to EC2.
- Different instance types.
- Launching and using EC2 Instances.
- EC2 Instance Essentials.
- Cent OS instance on AWS EC2.
- Amazon Linux instances
- EC2 instance login process and authentication methods
- Logging into instances using key pairs
- Public and private IP addresses.
- Static IPs using Elastic IPs.
- Cloud init Userdata and metadata.
- Bootstrap scripts
- Increasing the size of the volumes.
- Backup and restore process of the EC2 instances.
- Adding network interfaces..
- Understanding the Reserved Instances
- EC2 Troubleshooting Scenarios
- Control access to instances using Security Groups.
- Ingress and Egress rules in security groups
- Resizing the instances
- EBS Volumes and types.
- Understanding the AWS Storage Types
- AWS Storage and Performances
- Using snapshots for backup.
- Introducing user data for automation
- Userdata types
- Bootstrap scripts
- Creating custom images on AWS
- Image Id and attributes
- Public vs Private Images.
- Sharing Images to other accounts
- AMI with Web Application
- Overview of Elastic Load Balancing.
- Creating ELB from Console.
- Attaching instances to ELB.
- Configuring Protocols and health checks.
- Classic / Application / Network load balancers
- Target groups for application load balancing
- Elb with Web applications
- Introduction to CloudWatch monitoring service.
- Events and Metrics
- Monitoring CPU / Memory / Network utilization of different resources.
- Notifications & Dashboard
- Introduction to SNS
- Creating / Subscribing / Publishing SNS Topic
- Testing email and SMS functionality.
- Other supported endpoints.
- Notification & Applications
- Overview of auto scaling
- Creating launch configuration.
- Creating auto-scaling group / Auto-scaling policies.
- Health checks
- Event monitoring and notifications
- Automation and setting up AMI
- How auto-scaling works
- Installing AWSCli
- Installing CLI on Linux workstations
- Configuring credentials
- AWS CLI syntax
- Creating and managing resource using CLI
- Output formats
- Introduction to RDS
- RDS Essentials
- Creating RDS instances using AWS console.
- Choosing an RDS engine and version.
- MySQL and Maria dB
- Public vs Private database instances.
- Control access to instances using Security Groups.
- Multi-AZ setup.
- Backup using snapshots
- Parameter Group.
- Introduction to Simple Storage Server (S3).
- Creating buckets using Console.
- static websites using S3.
- Version control on S3.
- Uploading and downloading data to S3.
- Security and Encrypting
- Buckets and Objects.
- Storage classes
- Recovering deleted data from S3 buckets
- S3 access policies.
- Creating CDN
- Introduction to Glacier and EFS
- Setting archiving policies on S3.
- Moving data from S3 to Glacier.
- Connecting EC2 to EFS
- Introduction to Content Delivery Networks.
- Overview of Amazon CDN
- Configure S3 backend for CloudFront.
- Configure ELB backend from CloudFront.
- Origins and Edge locations
- Web Distribution
- What is IAM
- AWS root user permissions
- Access controls using IAM.
- Creating users and roles / groups and roles.
- Assigning / Inline and Managed policies.
- MFA authentication
- Modifying and deleting users/groups and roles
- Loggin IAM as s3
- Using IAM role with EC2
- Choosing a network design and CIDR.
- Network ACLs vs Security Groups.
- Design a simple network..
- Controls using Network ACLs.
- Subnets and setup routing as per the design
- Private connections from data center to AWS.
- VPC peering between VPCs.
- IGW tenable internet access.
- Basics of Route53
- Routing policies
- Route policy / Weighted routing policy
- Latency routing policy / Failover routing policy
- Aliasing records
- Understanding the template format.
- CloudFormation designer.
- CloudFormation template / CloudFormation stacks.
- Understanding event.
- Overview on Cloudformer.
- What is Elastic beanstalk
- Understanding the template format / Advantages
- Web Application on EB
Frequently Asked Questions
There are no prerequisites but basic knowledge of programming language or networking can help you sail through!
Yes! You will be offered 100% job assistance after completion of the course.
If you wish to make a mark in cloud computing, then AWS training from Cyber Success will help you achieve your dreams.
AWS has over 1 million active users, and this shows the kind of scope it holds for people who are experts in working with the platform.
Yes, by all means! We want you to completely understand the benefits before joining this course.
Yes, we do accept credit and debit cards for payment.
Our classes tend to fill up quickly, so the sooner you register, the better. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any concerns about the class availability.
Please notify your trainer. Make every effort to continue working on the course while you are away.
Of course, yes. We have special weekend batches for working professionals.
Just give us a call at +91-9168665643 or write to us at email@example.com.